Our Services

Depending on your circumstances, we can offer advice and recommendations with:

  • Self-employment as a sole trader
  • Limited companies
  • Partnerships

Once you have decided whichever option is the most suitable for your circumstances, we offer a comprehensive package of services to get you up and running, followed by ongoing accounting and administrative support.

If you are not sure which is the best way for you to provide your services, then Ibex is here to advise you.

As you you would expect, the range of our advice covers all aspects of operating a small contracting business including, but not limited to:

  • Company incorporations
  • Annual accounts
  • Annual Confirmation Statements
  • Bookkeeping services
  • Invoicing
  • Registration for VAT (including FRS registration) and submission of quarterly returns
  • Payroll services
  • Monthly management accounts
  • Advice on allowable business expenses
  • Registration for CIS if operating within the construction sector
  • Guidance on compliance issues such as IR35

In addition, we also offer personal tax and advice services including, but not limited to:

  • Completion and submission of a Self-Assessment Tax Return.
  • Advising on representing a company and director in relation to any HMRC enquiry.
  • Calculation and advice on the most efficient way to handle your income.